Easy To Do WHS (For Farmers)
These workshops have been developed for primary producers to support you in understanding your legal obligations, and to create a safer, healthier and more successful business whilst demonstrating to your employees, contractors, visitors and family that their health and safety is important to you.
If you are interested in taking part and your location is not shown below please Contact Us for our advisors to discuss holding a workshop in your area.
- 19 September - Online Via Zoom (6.30pm to 8.30pm)
- 26 September @ Goulburn Soldiers Club (1.00pm to 4.00pm)
- 16 October - Online Via Zoom (6.30pm to 8.30pm)
- 17 October @ Armidale Ex Services Club (1.00pm to 4.00pm)
- 17 November @ Club Mudgee (1.00pm to 4.00pm)
- 22 November - Online Via Zoom (6.30pm to 8.30pm)
To register your attendance at one of these workshops please click here.